Replace your old boiler
TaylorMade Solutions is fully MCS (Micro-generation Certification Scheme) certified to install biomass boilers.
Our certification gives you the confidence that:
- Your installation is performed to prescribed standards
- Only trained and fully qualified personnel will be installing the various components
- The boiler meets all building control regulations
- The flue will be installed in accordance with 'Part J' regulations
- Your boiler will be MCS certified meaning you can claim cash back and will be eligible for domestic RHI payments
Taylormade Solutions is proud to supply pellet boilers from many of the world's leading manufacturers.
The type of wood pellet boiler you choose will depend on your heat requirements and the boiler location.
Attractive boilers with a window to view the flame and coloured side panels make a great centrepiece to a living room or kitchen, whilst a boiler located in a separate room, shed or outhouse would be a plainer, more 'commercial' looking unit.
Photo & Video
Call me back
06-02-2014...but not by much. Solar PV installations registered after 1st April 2014 will receive a slightly...
03-12-2013Slate roofs pose problems for installers. See how TaylorMade Solutions use special flashings to...
11-11-2013Great news for anyone considering solar PV in the coming months as the tariff rate for new...
10-11-2013Ofgem have released a number of easy guides to applying for the non-domestic RHI. They are designed...
15-07-2013Householders could be paid thousands of pounds a year for generating heat by solar thermal panels,...
- More news...